The Great British Beer Festival is an unmissable event, featuring one of the widest and best quality selections of real ale, other craft beer, real cider and perry of any event in the UK. The festival’s VIP Package is the perfect way to get the very best out of your visit from the moment you arrive.
The VIP Package includes your entry ticket to a single session of the festival so no need to purchase separate tickets!
Only 250 of these special packages are available per day, and apply Wednesday – Saturday only.
The VIP package is just £39*.
(there is no members’ discount on VIP tickets)
The VIP Package contains:
- Entry to a single session
- Fast-track entry to the festival – beat the queues and reach the bars
- Festival Guide – featuring complete beer list with tasting notes
- Souvenir Glass – available in three sizes
- £15 worth of tokens which are redeemable across all bars for beer or cider
- Access to an exclusive seating area – situated on the main festival floor with high comfort seating so you get the real festival experience
- Opportunity to take part in informal beer tasting sessions
*Booking fee applies.
Tutored Tasting sessions are a perfect way to get that little extra out of the Great British Beer Festival. This year, tastings include “Champion Beer of Britain” with Roger Protz, and “Introductions to Beer”. See the full programme of tastings here.