The Great British Beer Festival is an un-missable event, featuring one of the widest and best quality selections of real ale, other craft beer, real cider and perry of any event in the UK. The festival’s Enhanced Experience package is the perfect way to get the very best out of your visit from the moment you arrive.
You can add the Enhanced Experience package to any single day entry ticket or group ticket purchases as part of your ticket purchase.
Only 500 of these special packages are available per day.
Entry plus Enhanced Experience Package just £51.
The Enhanced Experience contains:
- Fast-track entry to the festival – beat the queues and reach the bars
- Festival Guide – featuring complete beer list with tasting notes
- Souvenir Glass – available in three sizes
- £20 worth of drinks tokens for use at the festival bars – redeemable at all bars
- Access to exclusive seating area – featuring unique view of the festival and high comfort seating
- Opportunity to take part in informal beer tasting sessions
Tutored Tasting sessions are a perfect way to get that little extra out of the Great British Beer Festival. This year tastings include “Champion Beer of Britain” with Roger Protz, “The Belgian influence on the beer revolution” with Tim Webb and “Beers found on Wild Pub Walks” with Daniel Nielson. See the full programme of tastings here.