Please find below all terms and conditions along with entry information for all competitions run by CAMRA.
Win a copy of The Beer Bucket List by Mark Dredge and a pair of Saturday entry tickets!
How to Enter
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd registered in England with company number 1270286 whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 4LW. Email address: email@example.com. VAT number: 540116687.
2. Employees of CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.gbbf.org.uk/competitions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 11pm 27th July 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: CAMRA the Campaign for Real Ale Ltd registered in England with company number 1270286 whose registered office is at 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 4LW
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.