Train & Tube
Travel Update: No District Line Services will run from Earls Court to Kensington (Olympia) stations between 11th - 14th August. All London Overground and Southern services will still stop as normal as will the District Line on Saturday, 15th August. We strongly recommend you check times before travelling: Visit National Rail Enquiries for more information.
Transport For London (TFL) have confirmed that a special bus service will once again be running from Earl’s Court Tube Station to Kensington (Olympia) Tube Station to service the Great British Beer Festival on these days.
Don’t forget that Olympia London also has six other tube stations nearby within walking distance:
West Kensington (10 mins)
Barons Court (10 mins)
Hammersmith (12 mins)
Shepherd’s Bush (13 mins)
High Street Kensington (15 mins)
Goldhawk Road (18 mins)
Map of stations near Olympia
Map of area around Olympia
The following buses all stop within very short walking distance of the venue:
- Runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- Runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- Runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- Runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- Runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- Runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.