Train & Tube
Trave Update: For those whose journey may be be inconvenienced by the ongoing disruption to Southern Train services Monday - Friday.
we've provided some information on alternate routes and potential journey times here - Alternate Routes Milton Keynes - Clapham Junction
Olympia London (Kensington) can be reached via London Overground services from Willesden Junction & Clapham Junctiion. We strongly recommend you check times before travelling: Visit National Rail Enquiries for more information.
Don’t forget that Olympia London also has six other tube stations nearby within walking distance:
West Kensington (10 mins)
Barons Court (10 mins)
Hammersmith (12 mins)
Shepherd’s Bush (13 mins)
High Street Kensington (15 mins)
Goldhawk Road (18 mins)
London Travel Times to GBBF 2016
National Rail Travel Times to GBBF 2016
All travel times stated are estimates and subject to change. Check with the appropriate travel operator before starting your journey.
The following buses all stop within very short walking distance of the venue:
- Runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- Runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- Runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- Runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- Runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- Runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.