Train, Tube, Taxi & Bus
Olympia London is serviced by London Overground services via Kensington (Olympia) station and also has six tube stations nearby within walking distance:
West Kensington - District Line (10 mins)
Barons Court - Piccadilly and District Lines (10 mins)
Hammersmith - Hammersmith & City Line (12 mins)
Shepherd’s Bush - Central Line (13 mins)
High Street Kensington - Circle and District Lines (15 mins)
Goldhawk Road- Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines (18 mins)
London Travel Times to GBBF 2016
National Rail Travel Times to GBBF 2016
The following buses all stop within very short walking distance of the venue:
- Runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north). There is also a night bus route - N9.
- Runs from Kings Cross to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Kings Cross (north). There is also a night bus route - N10 - that extends to Richmond (south).
- Runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- Runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north). There is also a night bus route - N28 that extends to Camden Town (north).
- Runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia is just around the corner.
- Runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.